the_ed will trade her stuff for...
*unused Air fresheners (for cars)
*sewing materials (Cloth/fabric, thread, needles, pins, batting, ribbons, etc.)
*Dress forms/mannequins to model my DIY projects on. (I can help with shipping on these if they are heavy.)
*DIY/handmade clothing and accessories. (Measurements: B:36, W:28, H:36)
*Cute, gently worn Shoes (Size 7 or 7.5, Heels 4inches or less, no flip-flops or thong sandals...they hurt my toes.)
* Dark Wash/Indigo, Grey, or Charcoal Jeans (Size 7 Juniors, Size 6 or 8 Womens (petite or short preferred, but not necessary.))
*Casual pants (same sizes as jeans, no crops/capris, neutrals preferred. )
*Black Dress pants (no skinny cut, same sizes as jeans)
*Dresses (preferably sleeved, but any cute casual or business dress will work.)
*skirts (I need the skirt length to be 14" or longer from the hem, otherwise it will be rather revealing.)
*White Oxford-style, Button up Collared shirts (long sleeves preferred)
*Lightweight Cardigans, Sweaters and Jackets (a black jacket would be lovely)
*Cute hats (preferably in black, smaller hats would be best.)
* soft scarves (any weight or length is OK),
* gloves (for style or warmth, fingerless OK, any material/length accepted)
* new or very gently worn stockings/thigh highs. (Size small or A-B.)
*pocket-watches (or necklace-watches)
* Costume Jewelery: Necklaces, bracelets & rings (Ring size = 7)
This is not a complete list, and I will certainly consider other items you propose. Think of these as rough guidelines.
P.S.: I would love to see the item you propose before I make my decision. If possible, put a picture up of the item you propose to swap for on your bid. And yes, you can combine multiple swap items if you want. Don't worry if the item's cost doesn't match the Purchase Option price: Items I can use in decent condition are what I'm looking for.