Friday, July 23, 2010

Bid #1 Hunter's Run shirtdress.

What: It’s modest but charming, simple but not exactly minimalist, flowing but not quite bohemian. It's a long black shirt dress with many tiny,  soft white flowers printed on it. I paired a little white tank underneath it for a bit of modesty, but it's not absolutely necessary to have.






Why I'm swapping it: the top of the dress is just a bit too snug on me.


Fit: It will fit Bra size 32B and under (may fit a 34 A with a 26" or less waist).


Quality/Condition: Very Good. Has some minor fraying around the button holes.


How: Gee, I forgot the most important part. If you want to borrow or swap for this dress, email me (my email is mkgirl89@gmail.com) with this posts' title in the subject and information about your swap item or details on borrowing it.


Deadline for bids and requests: August 23rd, 2010. (Deadline subject to extension if there are no bids prior to deadline.)

No comments:

Post a Comment