Saturday, July 24, 2010

Green Spiders.

So...I added a photo for people to recognize me. And it wasn't my face. O.o It's a really cool-looking green spider that my man & I found one summer day running around the kitchen trash can. We were like, "Dude, that's a freakin' cool spider." So I whipped out my camera and took photos of it. Then he caught it in a napkin and set it free in my backyard. Then I'm pretty sure we fist-bumped, because we were that awesome. Funny thing is, that wasn't the first time I've seen these bright green spiders. I've found them in the van a couple of times and seen a few outside near my house. The man and I share this odd fascination/reverence with spiders. We take photos of them when we can and talk about them every now and again. Seeing those photos reminds me of the aforementioned event and how pleased with ourselves and each other we were. In a way I can't explain, it gives me hope. So, if you see the green spider photo, you'll know it's me.

P.S. The spider is probably one of the many varieties of Orb weaver spider, because of it's comparatively long front legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment